The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, fuel pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes)
- Ethanol %, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Temperature, Air/Fuel ratio
- °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- Warning indicator LED for low fuel pressure (user programmable)
- 0-145 PSI (10 Bar) fuel pressure sensor
- 4-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100%
- Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C)
- Fuel Press: 0v = 0 PSI, 5v = 145.04 PSI (0-10 BAR)
- Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
Contact Us Now to Speak with one of our Professionals in High Performance!
PHONE: (586) 294-4404