Rear control arms are one of the most important suspension modifications that can be done to your GM vehicle. Stock control arms are on the borderline of "junk", bushing deflection and rusting weak stamped material add for traction loss and poor handling ability. Our tubular control arms are designed to give you the best of both worlds, whether your car is a weekend cruiser or a weekend track addict we got you covered. The included Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings are an excellent improvement over OEM rubber bushings, while adding ride improvements they also work excellent to reduce traction loss. These control arms are a direct bolt-on replacement designed to minimize wheel hop, improve corning and help track consistency.
- Built using 1.625" OD x 0.120" DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- CNC Machined for Precision Tolerances and Accuracy
- Fully TIG and MIG Welded Construction
- Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Durable Long Lasting Powder Coat finish
Easy 1-hour bolt-on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.
Contact Us Now to Speak with one of our Professionals in High Performance!
PHONE: (586) 294-4404