Genuine Authentic Bosch High Impedance Fuel Injectors 210lbs or 2200cc at 43.5 PSI
Uses a common EV1 connector. Common use is for GM, Ford, etc.
Bosch Part # 0280158829
- Item name: Bosch High Impedance Fuel Injector
- Part Brand: BOSCH
- BOSCH Number: 0280158829
- EAN Number: 4047024439795
- Remark: These injectors have NO SCREEN and MUST have a fine, 40 micron or finer pre-filter near the fuel rail! These Bosch injectors are NOT compatible with gas/petrol with MTBE content, such as VP Q16 and VP Import fuels or other MTBEoxygenated fuels. This is not a problem in the vast majority of race and pump gas/petrol applications.
- Specifications:Genuine, reliable, new Bosch Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Acceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol, alcohol/methanol, E85, CNG
- Unacceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels
- Coil Resistance: 9.1 Ohms / Low Impedance
- Dead Time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/Gas: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/Gas: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 88 PSI ( 600kPa ) w/Gas: 3155 cc/min = 300 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 101.5PSI ( 700kPa ) w/Gas: 3350 cc/min = 320 lb/hr
- Connector: Denso
- Injector Length: O-Ring to O-Ring: 1.5. / 37.5 mm
- Injector Body Diameter: 16mm
- O-Ring: 14.5mm Viton
We also have billet hats to adapt these to taller rail setups, or to drop them into stock truck rails. Please select the IHAK-01 for the is the "small hat" setup that is just under 1 inch.We also have taller billet hats to adapt a 210 to ls3 height to ls2 or truck height, and it will take a truck height or ls2 height injector to LS1 or the tallest height.
Contact Us Now to Speak with one of our Professionals in High Performance!
PHONE: (586) 294-4404