- “Bull’s Eye Tolerance”. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001″.
- Increased Height. Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
- Improved Oiling. Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
- Medium Eccentricity. This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling.
- Dowel Holes. Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
- Narrowed Design. Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
Fits all LS engines and SBC engines with standard 2.100" rod journal diameter.
Contact Us Now to Speak with one of our Professionals in High Performance!
PHONE: (586) 294-4404