Shift lights are for alerting the driver when to shift gears. They allow the driver to stay focused on the road or track, without having to look down at the factory tachometer. Under fast acceleration, the last thing you want to do is take your eyes off the road! Not only that, but most stock tachometers are slow to respond to the engine's actual speed under full acceleration (this is especially true with LS1 engines).
Make sure your shifts are done precisely with with Raptor Micro shift light. This stand alone-microprocessor-based shift light is totally self-contained and has an easy 3-wire installation. No adaptors, activation modules, or pills needed! Simply turn the two rotary RPM switches for the desired setting, select the cylinder setting to match your vehicle and cycle the power. The new settings are then stored in memory and can be changed instantly with a turn of the dials.
- Self Contained, no RPM activation modules or "pills"
- Precision microprocessor technology
- Works on virtually all vehicles including coil on plug applications.
- RPM adjustable with rotary dip switches from 1000 to 9900 in 100RPM increments.
- Works on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 cylinder engines (set by 3 position slide switch) 5 or 12 volt tach signal operation (ECM or coil)
- High intensity RED LED lights (also available in Yellow, Green, and Blue.)
- Chrome 6061-T6 aluminum housing (Silver, Red, Blue, and Black housings also available)
- Can be mounted just about anywhere - 3.125" length & .75" diameter
- Simple 3 wire hookup: red=12VDC, black=ground, green=tach lead
- Kit comes complete with 2 types of mounting brackets, a colored lens cover for night driving (same color as leds), a black lens cover for concealing all light, a 10 ft. cable (black jacket) and shift light operating instructions.
IF YOU NEED A SPECIAL COLOR COMBINATION, JUST CALL US AND WE CAN GET IT FOR YOU!
Contact Us Now to Speak with one of our Professionals in High Performance!
PHONE: (586) 294-4404